From time to time it may be necessary to upgrade your Thales MissionLINK in order to improve its functionality and operation.
The current firmware version for MissionLINK is 18.104.22.168
This is a recommended firmware upgrade.
You can check the firmware version of your Thales MissionLINK on the device itself (not the app) by going to the Information menu.
- POTS phone does not stop ringing when paired with a VoIP phone.
- Radio Gateway problem with more than one call
- Duplicate ports for forwarding are silently dropped
- Code Version disappears
- Change GUI to replace "Data Limit" with "Data Usage Warning"
- Activate Session remotely
- Swagger Phone example is wrong
- POST and BIT Fan Failures
- Enable ports for IKE
- Add GRE forwarding through the BCX and CN
- Make sure software downgrades don't cause issues
- Add units to GPS altitude
- WAN Prioritization
- Power button turns unit on when releasing
- Change Distress to Alert in Management Portal
- Raise fan trip point
- Decrease temp/fan log messages
- Create method to import old config data
- Support IPSec
- Add IPSec forwarding to API and GUI
- New BCX software version 1.7.3
- Force Time Synchronization
- Debug activated continuous ping added
- Lan port disable
Upgrading your Thales MissionLINKDownload Thales MissonLINK Firmware 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Download Thales MissonLINK Firmware 126.96.36.199