SPOT Trace must be plugged into your computer with the included USB cable to successfully complete a reconfiguration.
- Have your SPOT Trace and USB cable with you
- Click on the pop-up on the page when you have selected a reconfiguration applicable feature change
- Download the SPOT Device Updater
- Open the program and enter in your authorization code located at the bottom of the Quick Start
Guide (included in box) and inside the battery compartment
- Click the update button in the program
- Refresh your account settings
PLEASE NOTE: making any change to the rate of tracking and Movement Alerts and enabling or disabling Dock Mode and Status features requires you to update your SPOT TRACE with the new feature settings.