- Turn on the inReach SE.
- From the home page select Settings and press the Enter/Check button on the inReach SE.
- Select Bluetooth and press the Enter/Check button.
- Select Pair inReach and press the Enter/Check button.
- On the iOS device, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
Note: If using a device with iOS 5.0, tap General, then tap Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is not currently turned on, tap the OFF slider to enable it.
- On the inReach SE, press the Enter/Check button.
- Tap on the inReach device in the list of Bluetooth devices. The inReach and iOS device will now connect to each other.
- Press the home button to return to the home page of the iOS device.
Launch the Earthmate app.
- The bottom right-hand corner of the application will show inReach Connected.