I would like to begin an inReach Firmware Update manually. How do I do that?
- Log on to your account at explore.delorme.com with your username and password.
- Click Settings.
- Click Devices.
- From the list of devices on the account, select the inReach unit to be updated.
- Click Update and follow the instructions at the top of the web document starting with step 3.
- Enter the IMEI number and Auth code found in the battery compartment of the inReach device to be updated and click Start Update.
- Select the model of inReach device to update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your device to your computer and place it into update mode.
- Click Next. The updater will begin searching for your inReach device.
- When found, the inReach device will begin to update as soon as the updater recognizes it.
DO NOT DISCONNECT, POWER OFF, OR MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE INREACH DEVICE DURING THIS PROCESS.
- When the update completes, click the Continue button to exit the updater.